Thursday 19 February 2009

25 random things

hmm saw this facebook tag.. and since its been a while i posted.. this gives me a good reason to break that gap..
1. I love Red... absolutely anything in Red would be grabbed by me.
2. I am not a very brand-conscious person.. as long as it fits the purpose i am not too concerned about who it is named after..
3. I am a complete sucker for books.. a bibliophile. I could sit down with a cup of coffee and a book any place, any time.
4. i love coffee. i am one of those weird ppl who can be both put to sleep or made to stay awake by a cup of coffee.
5. this is far more difficult than i thought it would be.
6. i love train-travelling in india.. the fact that i get to meet complete strangers , "hang-out" with them and actually get away wit having some fun.
7. i like talking to myself. i love the company unquestionably, and no strings attached. seriously its worth a try !
8. patrick dempsey is hot.
9. i love my mothers cooking. there is no substitute for it. may be its the louwe :P
10. i love random night walks. in fact thats how i got to know my best-friend cum boy.
11. i love to dream. be it day or night. one of the reasons i seldom get bored.
12. i have very few friends, bt ones that i can call anytime of the night or day, to ask the most hideously ridiculous questions.
13. as weird as it sounds, i love to see boy walk. its one of those few things i ve unconsciously loved(as of now.)
14. gosh i cant believe i still have 11 more to go !
15. i love chit-chatting with my dad. the most mundane topics turn out interesting.
16. i prefer the quiet to the fun and popular. their stories are so much more interesting.
17. i do late-nights a lot. and glad, boy does too. just cant imagine myself with a morning bird.
18. i love shopping for ear-rings. i never have enough ! i dont like to deck up much, but ear-rings are something i pick after considerable deliberation.
19. i donot believe in the concept of honeymoon. i love hanging out with boy, donot need a reason or an occasion.
20. i am reallly bad with directions. i cannot give the cabbie directions to my place from the department and know i never will, in the future.
21. some day i want to write a book.
22. nothing like a hard cider, or vodka-tonic, after a long week. do not have a thing for fancy drinks.
23. my latest craze is weight-loss(and for good reason too!;)
24. i find it difficult to study with out music.
25. as geeky as this sounds, i am glad this is The End. really need to get back to organometallics!

No comments: